St Peter's Church
Built at Westwood and moved to Gracemere in 1911, this church was operational until 1993. The church and many of its fittings were donated by the Roman Catholic Diocese. The church is no longer consecrated but is still a popular venue for weddings.
An early 20th century country church, capable of seating a congregation of 72 .
The Church is ideally suited for weddings, christenings, naming ceremonies, commemorative services.
Area / floor space approx 70m2
Key features include:
- 1.8m x 1.6m raised pulpit
- Toilet facilities located adjacent to the facility
- Ample off-street parking
- Power – 3 x twin 10 amp outlets
Want to know more?
Rockhampton Heritage Village
296 Boundary Road
Phone 07 4936 8681