The Heritage Village is open 7 days a week (excluding public holidays) from 10am to 4pm (last entry 3pm).
We recommend giving yourself at least 2 hours to explore the village.
For opening hours over Christmas / New Year and other holiday periods, please see our Facebook Page.
Admission is $5 per person aged 3 and over. Under 3 years FREE.
(For group entry rates and inclusions please contact the Heritage Village).
Some events at the Heritage Village may charge a different entry price to the amount mentioned above.
Rockhampton Heritage Village
296 Boundary Road, Parkhurst.
Phone (07) 49368688
Explore the Rockhampton Heritage Village before you arrive with our online tour.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
Please note that domestic pets, including (but not limited to) dogs, cats and birds, are not permitted in the Rockhampton Heritage Village. Registered service animals are permitted, but are not allowed near the duck enclosure, chicken enclosure, viewing platform or near any livestock due to the distress and safety risks it can cause to these animals.
Rockhampton Regional Council provides a number of dog-friendly parks at the following locations:https://www.rockhamptonregion.qld.gov.au/CouncilServices/Animal-Management/Owning-a-dog/Dog-off-leash-areas
Smoking is not allowed within the village.
The Rockhampton Regional Council controls this property.
Your entitlement to enter and remain upon this property is subject to you behaving in a manner that is courteous and respectful to other members of the public and Council employees. You must not-
• Behave in a manner that harasses, disturbs, or intimidates other members of the public or Council employees; or
• Bring onto this property any objects that are dangerous or may be used in a dangerous way; or
• Otherwise engage in conduct that is dangerous or creates a risk to the safety of other members of the public or Council employees
A Council employee or authorised person may direct you to leave this property if you fail to comply with:
• These conditions of entry; or
• Any directions or instructions given to you by any other notice or sign on this property; or
• Any directions or instructions given to you by a Council employee or other authorised person of the Council.
If you fail to leave after being directed to do so, you acknowledge that Council employees or authorised persons may forcibly remove you, or alternatively, Council may seek the assistance of the Police to remove you.
By Order Chief Executive Officer